01: QUALITY ASSURANCE POLICY
Hunter Mason is committed to securing and sustaining the confidence of our clients by providing quality resources and services to be able to meet our client expectations to the best possible extent.
The key principles underpinning our Quality Assurance Policy are:
- Individual acceptance of accountability and responsibility to consistently delivering agreed services.
- Making every effort to meet agreed customer requirements within statutory and regulatory criteria related to the service being offered.
- Constantly monitor and analyse all business operations to promote continuous improvement and efficiency against quality and performance indicators.
- Recognition of individuals who demonstrate excellence or innovation in execution of the service they deliver during their employ.
Hunter Mason will proactively work to achieve this objective by:
- Communicating its quality policy and procedures to all staff to ensure they actively engage within their responsibilities and roles in delivering a quality service and desired outcomes.
- Providing appropriate resources and services to comply with applicable laws, standards documentation and contractual obligations.
- Ensure Hunter Mason’ Integrated Risk Management System continues to comply with ISO9001-2015 criteria.
- Evaluate project scope and materials to develop an effective delivery method for agreed outcomes. As appropriate suggest alternate materials for consideration, to achieve the best possible outcome.
- Responding promptly to points raised by clients, to ensure needs are met to the best possible extent, seeking feedback from staff and clients to improve our Integrated Management Systems.
Hunter Mason quality assurance objectives are to:
- Consistently and efficiently deliver services to clients, complying with their project specifications, and strive to continuously improve on the quality and performance of the service we deliver.
- Give our clients the utmost confidence in our products/services and ability to meet their needs.
- Continuously engage all stakeholders, consultation and communication.
This policy together with the measurable objectives and targets will be reviewed on an annual basis to ensure that it remains relevant and suitable to the operations of Hunter Mason.